Welcome to this audiobook learning experience, “Personal Career Planning, with a step-by-step guide to landing a job in 90 days.” I’m Leena, your coach.
Searching for a job can be an exciting time, but it can also bring stress and uneasiness about change and the unknown. Whether you are already searching for a job or just considering it, this audiobook will help you start the job search process, prepare for interviews, and build your career portfolio.
During this learning experience, you will:
- Identify your work skills, values, and beliefs
- Learn how to search for opportunities
- Create and use cover letters and resumes effectively
- Create a unique, eye-catching personal portfolio
- Recognize different interview question types and prepare to answer them
- Interview with confidence
- Build a plan that helps you get a job in less than 60 days
I encourage you to practice and apply the skills and concepts as we go. Each unit is short, so stop and start along the way to do the activities and exercises in your guide. You will get more out of your experience and be well on your way to starting your new career. I also invite you to take notes along the way in the spaces you’ll find in your Learning Guide.
Enjoy the experience. Now let’s get started.