Create high performance teams, and unleash individual talents while inspiring teamwork
High performing teams are the cornerstone of successful organizations, and your success as a manager is heavily influenced by how well your team operates and what kind of results they achieve. Teams thrive when they work together efficiently to brainstorm, complete projects, solve problems, resolve conflict, produce results and stay highly engaged in their work. With teams at the core of your organization’s strategy, your success hinges on team-building and how members of that team cooperate and interact with each other. In other words, how they perform. A team’s success also counts on solid problem-solving skills, enthusiasm, and personal motivation. A leader can help build up a team or tear a team down. I know you want to be the kind of manager who fosters great team performance!
This course is for managers who want to understand what makes a high performing team, how to unleash the individual talents of each team member, and help their teamwork together in a way that makes them world-class.
- Understand the value of teamwork.
- Use effective communication skills in building and fostering a team atmosphere.
- Identify different types of teams.
- Use ways to develop team rules of engagement.
- Explore your team player style and how it impacts group dynamics.
- Build team trust.
- Identify the various stages teams follow as they develop effective processes and how to use those stages to their advantage.
- Recognize and unleash the twelve characteristics of high performing teams.
- Use proven strategies to resolve team conflict and common problems.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
- Recognize the dynamics that move a team from involvement to empowerment and foster this dynamic within your team.
- How to be an involved, contributing team member and grow within the team environment.