How to Enjoy Speaking in Public as Much as Talking with Your Friends!
Public speaking is still the number one universal fear. If you get nervous about participating in company meetings, you’re not alone. If you find it awkward to make conversation at business and social events, you’re not alone. Do you completely freeze when someone asks you to speak in a group without notice? Would you like more confidence when you speak in group situations?
Excellent public speakers are not born. They develop their skills through training and practice. They share two common traits: refined presentation skills and strong personal confidence. Their confidence comes from being fully prepared and knowledgeable on their topic. This course is designed to help you develop the skills that will improve your public speaking, not only in formal presentations to an audience but also in meetings and social settings.
- Engage confidently in one-on-one conversations.
- Speak comfortably in small groups.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Establish a connection with the audience.
- Limit stage fright and nervousness.
- Prepare mentally for a group that may not support what you have to say.